Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sarah McGinn



We are so proud and thrilled of Sara McGinn who recently was signed with Ford Modeling. We always have thought that Sara was a very gifted and special girl since she modeled for us for the Agnes Irwin School back in 2009. We look forward to watching Sara grow and always know she has a special place in our heart at Gramercy Boutique! 


xx











 Sara, tell us a little bit about yourself?  
I love to sing and make up dances with my sister Lila, and my favorite food is TACOS!

What made you decide to go into modeling? 
I don't know I just thought that it would be fun!

What makes you excited? 
When my mom says "Come here Sara!" Because I know that she is going to tell me something that I don't know. That just makes me excited!



What would be your most "perfect day"? 
If my mom and I could go out to lunch alone and then do something fun after.

If you could fast forward 10 years what do you see yourself doing? 
Either performing on a stage, or cooking in a kitchen!

What is your fondest memory? 
When my little sister Lila woke me up at 5:00 in the morning and said its time for Florida!!! I was so excited!!





What is your most favorite piece of clothing you own? 
I love this blue dress with a collar from crewcuts and it has ruffles down the middle.

Promise you will always come back and model for Gramercy? 
 Totally! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment